Holy Grail of Marketing – Identify the “qualified” buyers as they enter the market. Welcome to Buyer Marketing….
Think about your own market…
- Most buyers in the market are not buyers – users, influencers, students, want-a-be’s, job searchers, consultants, vendors, etc.
- Most buyers are not actually in the market unless they have a need
- Most buyers are not aware of the market, just their need (symptoms, pain, or problem)
- So the market is “unqualified”, buyer is “qualified”
- Buyers are not tolerant any longer of “unqualified” messaging; ie. your market message when they don’t see the need Continue reading “Bridging the Gap – Explaining Buyer Marketing” »